Mar 14, 2021
Casper for Business: March 9, 2021 Community Call
Discussing Casper partnerships for business development - March 9, 2021 community call.
On the March 9 Casper Community call, members of the CasperLabs team discussed the expansion of the Casper Network into the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Casper’s partnership with ACDX and future use cases, and answered community questions about the network. On the call from CasperLabs was CTO Medha Parlikar, COO Cliff Sarkin, CasperLabs Senior Program Manager Ashok Ranadive, and MENA teammember Saeed Al Marnaki.
Here are the highlights from the call recording.
- Medha introduces everyone on the call.
- Cliff Sarkin, COO of CasperLabs talks on enterprise adoption of Blockchain technology.
- Saeed Al Marnaki introduces himself and talks about expansion of Casper into the Middle East
- Cliff Sarkin dives deeper into Casper network expansion in the Middle East and describes an analogy explaining Casper and CasperLabs
- Ashok Ranadive Cliff Sarkin talks about Casper’s partnership with ACDX and potential use-cases.
- Medha gives the weekly technical update
- How important is MENA to Casper and Crypto as a whole?
- Is Casper interoperable with EVM chains or Cosmos chains?
- How can developers build excellent contracts that are secure?
- How many Casper tokens does one need to become a validator?
- Is there a wallet solution like MetaMask on Casper?
- How will inflation work on Casper?
- What is the minimum and maximum tokens required for delegation on the network?
- How is Casper different from Ethereum
Sign up for our newsletter!