Apr 5, 2021
Casper Network in China: April 6, 2021
Expanding Casper Network’s Reach in China- April 6, 2021.
During the April 6 weekly community call, Medha and the team talk with Cathy Zhu (Managing Director, CasperLabs China) and Louise Zhang (Community and Marketing Manager, CasperLabs China) on the Casper community in China, highlights of March activities, and how CasperLabs China plans to attract enterprises to the Casper network.
Here are the highlights from the call recording:
- Medha introduces CasperLabs as a professional services company
- Cathy Zhu, Managing director of CasperLabs China, introduces herself
- Louise Zhang, Community and Marketing manager for CasperLabs China, shares a short introduction about herself
- Cathy Zhu gives a recap for March on the activities and engagements of the Casper network in China
- Cathy talks about plans to attract enterprises to the Casper Network
- Medha gives the development update of the Casper Network
- Tim from DEVxDAO explains the DEVXDAO testnet
- On the previous community call, Cliff mentioned that CasperLabs is being backed by a government. Is this backing direct or indirect?
- What is the Casper Network’s approach to decentralized identity?
- What makes the Casper token different from other coins?
- Why is China a focus for the Casper Network?
- What is CasperLabs’ strategy to tackling the larger Asian market?
- Where do you see the Casper Network in a year’s time?
Every week, the Casper Association hosts a community call where we give the latest update on the development of the network, discuss present and future plans, as well as host joint sessions with our partners. Join us every Tuesday at 4 PM UTC (9 AM PST) on YouTube.
Join our communities:
Sign up for our newsletter!