Why join Casper Labs?
With vast growth opportunities, projects with global impact, high-level industry professionals, and game-changing technologies, Casper Labs is an ideal destination to take the next step in your career. Join our team of builders and innovators to drive the next wave of blockchain technology!
Lead the era of distributed computing by giving every organization access to state-of-the-art technologies and services.
different countries where our team members are located
93 percent annual team member retention
The Benefits We Offer
We offer a competitive salary combined with employment in a stable, long-term-oriented, and well-founded company.
Casper Labs offers long-term incentive plans in the form of both the Casper token and share options.
Casper Labs offers a fully remote working environment that allows team members to work when, where, and how they want.
Customized IT Equipment
We provide a generous budget for IT equipment of your choice.
Flexible Time Off
We understand that things happen, from sickness to just needing an extra day off to recuperate or deal with family issues.
We provide an education budget and dedicated time off to pursue the education you prefer - whatever allows you to grow is fine with us.
Open to all
Should you be interested in opportunities at CasperLabs and do not see a relevant open role on our careers page please submit a Cv and cover letter to our talent pool. We will review and if we have an opportunity we will reach out or we will store your details and as soon as a relevant position is open we will match you to it and reach out.
We are a team of builders, entrepreneurs, academics, and leaders who believe strongly in the potential of a blockchain-enabled world. We’ve come together to steward the development of the Casper Network, a blockchain protocol built from the ground up to remain true to core Web3 principles and adapt to the needs of our evolving world. Come join us and help build the future.
This position is fully remote and we are open to candidates from all locations across the United Kingdom and Europe
Casper is the first blockchain built specifically for business adoption; we’re building the essential foundation for an entirely new era of customer value and business success. Alongside a competitive salary, uncapped commission, ownership incentives and customized IT, we offer a flexible and fully remote working environment that allows team members to work when, where, and how they want. We recognize that personal growth is one of the strongest sources of motivation. That’s why, along with working with like-minded and high-level professionals, we invest in coaching and support your personal development activities.
We're seeking a dynamic and results-driven Enterprise Sales Development Lead to spearhead our sales initiatives and play a pivotal role in our growth journey. If you're a hands-on sales expert with an unwavering passion for outbound prospecting, an extensive network in relevant industries, and a track record of success, we want you to join our team. You must have hands-on sales experience and be an outbound animal, not an inbound qualifier. You must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in one or more of our target industries such as Supply Chain and Logistics, Luxury Goods or Beverages, Supply Chain Management Solutions or Enterprise Blockchain Solutions.
- Lead from the Front: Showcase your exceptional leadership skills as a "Player - Coach" by directly driving sales development efforts. You're not one to simply manage teams, but to actively engage and guide the sales force through hands-on experience.
- Outbound Powerhouse: You thrive in the art of cold prospecting. You're not satisfied with inbound leads; you're the driving force behind hunting down new sales opportunities and converting them into successful sales.
- Industry Expertise: Leverage your profound knowledge and proven sales experience in one or more of the following industries: Supply Chain and Logistics, Luxury Goods or Beverages, or Enterprise Blockchain Solutions. Your deep understanding of these domains will be instrumental in forging strong connections.
- Adaptive Approach: Embrace the challenge of building from the ground up. Your resilience and willingness to execute strategies that might not be immediately scalable, such as personalized emails, content creation, and strategic calls, will be crucial in driving early success.
- Professional Services: If you have experience selling software development professional services to mid-market and enterprise companies, it's a significant plus. Your ability to understand complex solutions and tailor them to client needs will set you apart.
- Fully remote, work from anywhere environment
- Base + Uncapped Commission
- Generous long-term incentive programs
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off policy
- Periodic in-person offsites globally
- Continued education support
- Career advancement opportunities
Our five stage recruitment process
We start by reviewing application materials in search of the best talent.
In this call, we tell you all about the company and get to know you.
Once we determine you’re a fit, you’ll have a 1-on-1 interview with your prospective department and may also be asked to present your skills in a sample task.
After interviews are complete, we’ll send you a competitive offer.
Next up is getting you ready for the employee onboarding process and answering any further questions you may have.
Sign up for our newsletter!